Method 1 – Dropbox Cloud
The fastest way is to use a single Dropbox account to perform the transfer.
- Step 1 – Link to your Dropbox account
- Step 2 – Backup your data to Dropbox
- Step 3 – Use another device and run [Password Home] to restore from Dropbox (Link to the same account as you did before).
- Step 4 – After the app restarting, you must go to [Preferences] and specify the same key for encryption/decryption.
Method 2 –Transfer data through PC/bluetooth/email/other cloud-space services…
- Step 1 –Both devices use SD card to store data
- Step 2 – Select the way you want to transfer the file “pm.db”
NOTE:When transferring,do not run [Password Home].