- May 22 Thu 2014 17:59
- May 21 Wed 2014 14:18
- May 20 Tue 2014 11:27
- Oct 24 Mon 2016 10:01
- Apr 05 Sun 2015 01:47
The old version (1.4.2 -) does not check if more than two encription keys in a database,but the new version (1.4.2) will check this and allows only unique key value.
In order to ensure that the key values in all fields is consistent,when the current database can not match the encryption key in the menu's Settings page,you will not be able to add or modify any items with encrypted fields .
- Feb 09 Mon 2015 14:30
- May 27 Tue 2014 13:19
- May 22 Thu 2014 17:38
- May 22 Thu 2014 17:23
- Connect the supplied USB cable into your device, then into your computer(windows). Please ensure your device is powered on and unlocked.
- When you plug in the device for the first time, you may need to install its drivers.
- The SD card will appear as "Removable Disk" on your Computer.
- Now,you can move or copy CSV files you want to Import to [Password Home] into the folder<Removable Disk>/data/com.moku.passwordhome/io
- Run [Password Home] and go to [Export/Import] as shown in FIG.
note： [Password Home] will convert a csv file into a category,and each column in the first row of the csv file will be created as a field.
- May 22 Thu 2014 17:01